Sunday, July 25, 2010

*yawn*

This week has been boring. and stressful. but more boring. But...

I am fully recovered from CYMA week (I think).

After reinstalling Vista 4 times, my computer now works again (albeit with 4-year-old drivers...).

I am halfway through Crime & Punishment. And I accidentally read the end of the story =/ (I was looking for the notes, and I didn't find them on that page)

I read Burn by Ted Dekker & Erin Healy. that was an interesting book.

I am currently in a fairly positive state of mind. (and am a stalker/lurker)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for stalkers/lurkers! :)

Katie said...

and yay for working computers!

and yay for Crime and Punishment! Although, knowing the end of the story is not too terrible, because you figure it out anyways. The catch is how it gets there. Which you will read. and it's good.

and... Burn!!!!! I read that book on a field trip to DC. seriously good. and my name is in it :P
Kiss is also very good. I like Erin Healy.