Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good

Good has happened. I promise. My life has not been a meaningless pile of nothingness. I just haven't had the time, or the inclination when I had the time, or the internet when I had both the time and the inclination, to do so.

Saturday we had a great time at Nexus. Still only me and Christina, but it was good.
Sunday we had a very boring time hanging out at the church. Oh well. It really rained that day!
Monday was boring, from what I remember.
Tuesday was better. I worked with Larry Bohlman and Jude Oppong (from Ghana, married the lady from ghana... christina something... ). Then had the Tuesday Night Mime Small Group thingy. that was fun. we didn't do much, but the talk was great.
Wednesday, I failed miserably at everything I tried to do on the computer. Except play music really loud and play Risk. Then, I went to the small group which the Firewall has established. That was funny. I didn't know half the stuff cuz a lot of it was TV shows, but still, I enjoyed myself. Still maybe not my first choice of Wednesday evening activity, but we'll see. (Mother insisted I try that one first.)

0 comments: