Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Long time

Basically, I was lazy last week and didn't bother to post even though I could have. *shame*

Oh well. Last week was VBS, which was quite enjoyable.
Sunday was the 4th of July, of course. We didn't really do anything. But we did go see the fireworks in Bel Air, which was interesting. And boring.
Monday was Clarice's birthday. She is now 16! Again, we didn't really do anything.
Yesterday was nice. It was hot, but oh well. I went over to the Olenick's. David and Daniel and me and Blake and Mark played Boggle :) I think that after 4 rounds, Blake had 3 points, Daniel had 4, Mark had 5, and me and David were tied at 24. lol

And today I am going to go have a job interview at 1:30. I am hoping to get a job as a math tutor at HCC.

And next week is CYMA. I really can't wait!!

2 comments:

David said...

I thought for some reason you were already a math tutor.... or maybe you have just been one of those other people...

Colin said...

"other people"? what other people?

and its been in the plans since, oh, february when I sent in my application. it is apparently only just now getting processed... typical bureaucratic speed?