Monday, May 31, 2010

yesterday

Yesterday was fun.

Church was fun. I got lots of funny looks from lots of people :P

After church I went over to the Olenick's house. I shouldn't have gone, cuz Blake thought he was having other guests, but oh well. Then, they didn't show up, so he (re)invited the Powells and the Blackburns.
We got in the pool around 5. Daniel did a full double front flip; David was jumping in with Kristina in his arms or on his back or shoulders; and I did several backslaps trying to replicate one of the tamer things Daniel was doing.
And their diving board was (again) cracked by Daniel (who else?). As far as I know, you can still go off it, you just can't jump as much on it, and you have to be careful.

Then I went back to church. We pretty much just sang hymns in the service; Clarice can sing while reading. After the service, we walked down to the Firewall where they were having a Memorial Day cookout.

Then when we (finally) got home at 9:30, I was reading Les Miserables. The part I was reading was actually interesting, so I was kinda disappointed that I was still falling asleep during it. Not from boredom, but just from tiredness! So I went to sleep.

0 comments: