Thursday, May 6, 2010

short

Today was nice: I had 2 short classes.

In chemistry, the professor let us out about 25 minutes early. We still had lab, but that was only a quiz. All told, I was done with the whole thing (lecture and lab) before we usually got out of class.

Then in Intro to Sociology, our lecture was about 20 minutes long. We had to turn in our social biography papers, which is bad cuz I procrastinated mine till... last night and today, so it is pretty bad. But I got it done, and we were out before 4:20 :D
AND, he told me for sure that I don't have to take the final if I don't want to (and who would, given the option?). So I just get an automatic A on the final. :D

And I'm drinking a Mountain Dew right now

2 comments:

Christine said...

niice!

Andee said...

mmmmm yummy. i loooveee mountain dew. not that i need it, but i still like it :)