Sunday, September 19, 2010

AMF

Awakenings Music Festival... WOW!!! lots of fun :)

I was in the third row for Third Day, headliner for Friday.
and in the second row for Thousand Foot Krutch, headliner last night.
And it was really really REALLY LOUD!!!!
and we all sang really really loud, cuz we couldn't hear ourselves anyway.
so i can't talk.
and i can hear, but if its quiet i'll get a really loud ringing in my ears.

And I got to spend two or three hours playing volleyball. and got massively sunburnt (which isn't a word?) all over my head and neck. oops...

But that was so worthwhile, even the crush when the lead singer for Hawk Nelson jumped onto the fence which was holding back the crowd.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm incredibly "sunburnt" too!

My dad said this morning:
"Liv, not to sound rude or anything, but a little color actually suits you."

Psh... I'm not THAT white... am I?